LEEMSTAR AMSTERDAM is a passionate boating company. Due Covid-19 we are operating small 6 or 8 guests. Our exclusive distinctive boats are a special experience. All our cruises are live guided by our professional captains in English.
Good to know about Leemstar Amsterdam Cruises
– Our partly enclosed Classic Launch boats and the Cabrio Cooper are available for Shared and Private cruises.
– Discover Amsterdam in a small intimate setting. Minimum 2 and maximum 6-8 guests.
– All boats drive electric and have heating and blankets. Fixed or pop up roof. So always dry and warm!
– Learn more about Amsterdam through dialogue while enjoying good company and a drink.
– Leemstar is the best choice if you like to cruise on “One of a kind” exclusive boats.
– See more on our 90 minutes Leemstar cruise. This is one of the few cruises which also take you to the open water. Click to see our route!
– Our local professional captains provide live guided cruises.
– During the booking proces you can upgrade your cruise with drinks and bites.
See you soon!
A tip from other travellers: It’s best to do a cruise on one of the first days during your stay. It helps you to get your bearings!
Some guests say it was the highlight of their trip!
Learn more about LEEMSTAR cruises
AUTHENTIC, EXCLUSIVE AND MORE ENJOYABLE CANAL CRUISES.
LOCAL CAPTAINS SHARING LOCAL PASSION..
CAPTAIN GIVES GUIDED TOUR
Leemstar provides a personalised service on beautiful vessels together with live English spoken commentary from the captain. This gives you a great introduction to Amsterdam.
CHILLED DRINKS & BITES ON BOARD
You can include these during the bookingproces (or go for this option on board) to have the drinks & bites included. No problem if you bring your own bites (keep in mind sharing is caring).